The Aquarius New Moon on February 4th bears optimistic, generous and philosophical energies. As Aquarius is the free-spirited rebel, this New Moon brings everything you need to set your intentions for a fresh headstart into a life full of freedom and self-expression.
Aquarius New Moon – Humanitarian Rebels
This New Moon, the airy qualities of Aquarius carry a lot of fresh winds into our lives. We crave for renewal, we want to shed old skin, so we can feel free and stay true to our inner callings. Freedom and individualism are typical aquarian topics. These energies can show you in what aspects of your life you are stuck and need some new perspectives on things. Also, this New Moon gives you the opportunity to express yourself truly and freely. Go for the things that bring you joy. Aquarius is a Chameleon and likes to change, to be innovative. Don’t be shy. We are all unique diamonds with our own way to shine.
As much self-expression is important within the Aquarian energies, as important is the social complex. Connecting with like-minded is refreshing and nurturing but you should also explore how you feel concerning society/community. The Aquarian nature is to be humanitarian, to bring change for the benefit of mankind. How could you contribute? Every small step is important!
Spiritual Growth & Manifesting Visions
There are some good aspects adding up to this New Moon constellation. New Moon trine Jupiter calls for social gatherings, having fun and enjoying life. Be generous to yourself and others!
Moreover, New Moon conjunct Mercury gives us a boost in our logical thinking that can help us to keep an objective eye on what we are going to do next. Being the martyr isn’t helping anyone. The Aquarian energies on their shadow side tend to bring distance into relationships if you feel attacked or constrained. Instead of blind rebellion think through what other possibilities you have to overcome differences or to bring balance.
Also, the Aquarius New Moon takes place exactly between Saturn sextile Neptune. Both planets are in their home-signs and this constellation gives us a boost to bring our dreams into reality. Neptune represents our dreams, visions and best qualities while Saturn represents structure, wisdom and planning. Break your goals down into little steps and follow them. Stick to the little things, celebrate every win and over time the Universe will give you for what you have asked.
How to Work with the Energies
New Moons are perfect to set new intentions for the coming moon cycle. You should definitely meet some likeminded people around this New Moon, because this could give you some very interesting new input and perspectives. But yet take some time to ground and set your intentions for the path you wanna walk. These questions can help you to tune in with the New Moon vibe:
- Do I balance my intuition and logical thinking when it comes to decision making? On what side could I work to bring more balance?
- Do outside events trigger/influence me easily? Do I use these situations/feelings as guidance or do I feel negative about them? What triggers me/makes me feel uncomfy? Can I dive deeper and explore what is hidden beneath these feelings?
- What things in my life are running in circles? Where am I stuck in old patterns? What was my “old behaviour”? What other possibilities do I have to react and create more positive experiences for myself?
- What type of person do I want to be? How do I envision my “highest self”? What is my version of a perfect world?
- How can I help and support others? How can I contribute to make the world a better place?
- Do I give without any conditions or expectations? Do I stick to my own ethics/morals?
- What are my talents? What things do I enjoy? What steps can I take to bring my dreams and visions into life?
- What is freedom to me?
On the mat: The sign of Aquarius is connected to the lower legs and veins. Everything that reverses the blood flow is here beneficial. From easy inversions like viparita karani or downward-facing dog to more advanced ones like headstand, choose as you like. The warrior sequence is nice to cultivate concentration and focus and you can combine your intentions into your practice here. Use them like mantras. Don’t forget to ground yourself and still the mind, so practice some seated forward folds with extended legs, hip-openers if you like and go for some minutes of breathing meditation.
Shedding Old Skin
I hope this New Moon you can find the courage to bring your light to the stage and let it shine brightly. Gather with your tribe, establish supportive relationships and express yourself without minding what others might think. Staying in the box prevents growth and is kinda boring. Outside there are endless opportunities that want to be explored. Go for them.
I wish you a happy Aquarius New Moon,
Lots of Love, Namaste ❤ 🙂